Sunday, October 12, 2008

Chappell Hill



How can you not have a good day waking up to see this face?
PS: No, I do not put her on her tummy to sleep...she refuses to stay on her back and immediately flips over the moment you put her down! Hence the reason you see no bumper in the crib! Not taking any chances there!



We went up to Chappell Hill Scarecrow Festival with some of JD's co-workers, and we had a terrific time! It was a tad warm, but Morgan did great. Not one complaint! Here are some pictures from our day! She was modeling her Halloween shirt before we left.






Doesn't everyone have at least one picture of them "driving" as a baby??







Finally a family picture!!



I bought her a teeny tiny bow that has a teeny tiny clip that cling onto her 7 wisps of hair. Maybe now people will stop asking me how old my son is! Never mind that she's usually wearing some shade of pink!



Mommy and Morgan! I am usually the photographer so it is highly unusual to actually have a picture of me with Morgan!! Need to remember to do that more!



She was so worn out and slept for a good hour!




Go Seahawks!!

1 comment:

Jess Richey said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I love the family picture, so cute!