Saturday, February 21, 2009

Drama Queen

We seem to have a little drama queen on our hands! When she doesn't like something (especially when eating), she does these faces:





As soon as you give her something sh
e likes or something she wants, she's fine and won't do it anymore. She's figured out how to manipulate Mommy already! :) She has been remembering the names of lots of different things....you can ask her where many things are and she will show you where it is. She can also do lots of actions! If you ask her to splash in the tub, she will happily oblige and make HUGE splashes. She can show you where her head is, where her ear is, and Mommy's nose. (But she has a hard time finding her own nose.) She loves to give herself kisses in the mirror. Its really pretty cute!
This is a video of her showing where her head and ears are. Ignore the ridiculous giggling you hear from the video, as that would be me. Usually if I giggle she joins suit but of course she didn't this time!!






Her new favorite activity is pulling clothes out of her dresser. I was getting her dressed and I went to look in the closet for an outfit, and when I turned around, this is what I saw: (she was happily talking away the whole time)






Fortunately my camera happened to be in her room at the time so I snapped away!

1 comment:

Jess Richey said...

I love both of your giggles! =) Morgan is just too cute and SO smart!