Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Birthday Party Pictures

Here are some pictures from Morgan's birthday party! She had a great time...and seems to love every minute being the center of attention. Where does she get this from?? Not me. And the theme was pink and brown......


JD and I got her a wagon which she got first thing that morning. She just came in and stared up at it, amazed. This picture pretty much sums up her reaction. Once she figured out you can ride it, she didn't want to come out of it!


The Party Banner: I made this!!




I had her dress made on Etsy.com. It has her name embroidered on it with 2 big bows at the empire waist and a cupcake sewn on the bottom. I will try to find a better picture of it...it was so adorable.





1 comment:

Jess Richey said...

Awwww, great pictures! We got some good ones too! Thanks for allowing us to be a part of Morgan's big day!