Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy 7 Months






Morgan is seven months today! That seems so unreal that our tiny princess is 7 months! Where does the time go? Wow. It seems all I do lately is laugh at her, she is such a little ham! She is so easygoing and at the same time is so very busy. Grandma bought her the Fisher Price Fun With Friends Musical Table and it is the greatest invention ever! All Morgan wants to do is stand up, and this table is the perfect height for her to do that. It has a laptop. phone, piano, and book that sings, or does alphabet songs. I highly recommend this toy to anyone who has a baby! Morgan loves it. Thank you Grandma!
My Mom, Morgan and I went to Canton First Monday with our good friend Susan, and we had a great time! Hotel (ahem!) could have been better, but a wonderful time was had nonetheless! We left at 5:00 am on Saturday morning and got home Sunday around 6:00 pm. For those of you who sadly believe Canton is a "craft fair", you are sorely missing out. It is the the best place to go shopping! You can find things that look like it came from Pottery Barn but pay dirt cheap prices. Found lots of cute stuff for Morgan's room, and got some nice things for the house. Anytime anyone wants to go, I'm so there! It is such a magical place for me! I am obsessed! Check out a couple things I got for Morgan's room. This is just the tip of the iceberg of what they have/what I actually bought.




No comments: