Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Busy Girl!

Yikes, I realized I haven't posted in awhile! Here is some cuteness from the last few days! I dropped a spool of ribbon during my shirt-making fiesta, and Morgan went to town. She was highly entertained for almost 30 minutes with that thing.





Gotta represent Seattle! She was wearing this Huskies outfit, which her Hama bought for her, and Daddy thought she needed the hat to complete it. Nevermind that it's a newborn hat and barely fit on her head.


Sitting in Daddy's chair.



Here's a short video of our busy girl walking tonight. She is getting so much stronger! She is SO SO busy. She crawls everywhere and gets into everything. Whew....keeps me on my toes for sure!!

1 comment:

Jess Richey said...

Morgan will be helping you make things before you know it!!! So cute!!