Monday, May 17, 2010

Kindermusik

Friday was Morgan's last day of Kindermusik...to say she didn't like it.... would be an understatement. Which is confusing because she loves singing and dancing, loves her Gymboree Play N Music class, loves instruments, but she very much disliked this class. She would scream and want me to hold her, refused to participate, she even tried to escape a few times. 3 classes from the end she started to warm up and after the last class she asked when she could go back to Kindermusik! Grr......Wish I could get a refund and put it towards another semester!








At least Cullen loved it!!

2 comments:

ashley said...

At least Morgan enjoyed Kindermusik the last few times. Kids can be so funny sometimes.

Kristyn said...

OH THAT MAKES ME SOOO SAD!!!! I wish we could have gone to the last class. I am going to miss that class sooooo much. I'm pretty sure Jayce will too. He keeps asking me if we are going to "our time". SO sad. I'm glad she liked it at the end. :) Thanks for doing it with me.