Thursday, June 10, 2010

Love You Forever

Is it even possible to make it through that book without bawling?? I have yet to do so. So when Morgan chose that as one of her bedtime stories tonight, I made it through 3 pages before I lost it. Then our conversation went a little like this:

Morgan: What's the matter Mommy?

Me: Nothing sweetie, this book makes me sad and happy.

Morgan: But why?

Me: Because you are growing up just-oh-so-fast!

Morgan: Okay, Mommy, but I think you need to go blow your nose right now.



Ha! Guess my sniffling was annoying her!




2 comments:

ChrissyK said...

Thats so funny, "you need to go blow your nose."

I know what you mean about that book...I dont know what the author was thinking when he wrote it. WOW. I have to say I am just now able to hold my tears back and make it to the end of the book. Took me five years to do it.
There is another book that I love that is a good one... Its "If you ever wonder" by Max Lucado. It is a childrens book and I love it.

ashley said...

Yes, it is a good book! I actually haven't read it since becoming a parent.