Thursday, August 5, 2010

Lazy, Hazy, Crazy Days of Summer!

So long since I've posted last, yikes! We have been really enjoying our summer. We've been trying to keep Morgan busy indoors....it's way too hot outside.

So what have we been up to?

A little of this:




A little celebrating Daddy's Birthday..


A little of that....








And some of this too....


These tantrums are a new thing...she's usually so mellow and easy-going! I hear these last well into the 4th year! Sigh....



While the kids were playing upstairs today I ran downstairs for a minute. I came up and THIS is what I saw:


Morgan was so proud...she kept saying "Mommy WE MADE YOU A PICTURE!!"


God bless the inventor of the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser!

4 comments:

ChrissyK said...

I would freak out if I came upstairs and saw the beautiful picture on the wall. BUT, I am glad you took a picture of it... cause later it will be such a sweet memory... especially since she said she made it specifically for you. :O)

ashley said...

Yay, you updated your blog! I always enjoy reading your posts & looking at all the pictures! Abigail & Morgan were so cute at Pump it Up! I would have freaked out too if I found the coloring on the walls! Abigail has colored on the walls once & it came off with a clorox wipe! Then she colored on the kitchen tile grout once & James had fun cleaning that mess up because I wasn't home!

Emily said...

She's so cute! Enjoy those tantrums! :) We're still going strong with Masie. Can't wait to see you next week!

Kristyn said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I can't believe she wrote on the wall!! I would have flipped a lid! I had so much fun with you at Bouncin Bears! Jayce loves that place sooooo much! Thanks for having fun with us this summer :)