Wednesday, September 14, 2011

3 Months

Things have been SO crazy busy around here.....seems like everytime I want go to blog, something comes up, and by 9:30 at night I just want to go to bed!
Miss Elise is such a sweet, happy baby girl....I can't remember what life was like before she completed our family of four! She just turned 3 months old on September 12. She is so easygoing, and has a gentle spirit about her. She definitely lets us know when she's hungry or tired though! She LIGHTS up when she sees big sister Morgan. Morgan has been such a wonderful big sister and has been so helpful to us all. She really adjusted well.
Elise has been sleeping through the night since about 5 weeks...she goes to bed about 8:30 p.m. and sleeps til 5 a.m., wakes to nurse for about 10 minutes, then goes BACK to sleep til about 10:00. I have no clue how she did that so well but I am grateful for that. Both my girls are great sleepers!
It has been fun to compare baby pictures of the girls. While Morgan looks nothing now like she did as a baby, her baby pictures and Elise look so similar! However, Morgan is so petite and has always been in the 5th% for height and weight, Elise at 2 months was in the 67% for weight and 85% for height! She is wearing clothes that Morgan didn't fit into until 6 months! She has the squishiest rolls, I love them!


Elise at 2 months:


Elise at 3 months:



Happy girl!


Smiles for Morgan!


Morgan at 3 months:


Elise at 3 months:



Morgan also
has started school and ballet. She is loving both! She goes to school twice a week. The first day was a tearful day for me but she ran out yelling "Mommy I LOVE preschool!" so I felt better. She goes to a WONDERFUL school and I know shes learning so much and playing with new friends.

First Day:



First Day of Ballet:



3 comments:

Emily said...

They are precious! And I can't believe how much they look alike. Those 3 month pictures look like twins. The girls are getting so big! I'm so glad Morgan is loving school and ballet.

Lacey said...

They are both so cute!! Elise looks JUST like Morgan. And is getting so big!! Hope Morgan has a great year in school and dance!!

Kristyn said...

YAY for a blog update :) I'm dying here not knowing what's going on!!! :) Anyways, Elise is just beautiful!!! And WOW Morgan and Elise are so seriously TWINS!!! SO crazy! Glad things are going well, but you really NEED to update that blog for my sake. HA! MISS YOU ALL!!!!