Thursday, January 8, 2009

9-Month Check Up!

Morgan had her 9 month check up this past week, and thanks be to God, everything looks great! She weighs 14 lbs 10 oz, which puts her in the 5th percentile..she's a teeny tiny little love! Her Dr. was not concerned, as she has always been small, and has been consistient in her weight gain. Now we get to feed her different foods, so that's been fun! It was discovered that this child LOVES yogurt! If she sees the container, she gets very excited and squeals! She likes cheese too (sound like anyone you know?), so thank goodness for that! Not a huge fan of the jarred chicken with rice, but seems to like the chicken mixed with apples.
She has been trying to feed herself with a spoon, here is a short video of it, it's precious!







Also, I have a new design for a onesie! My friend Jessica gave me the idea to use a guitar! I think it turned out adorable, but I need to find a more rock n roll print!

1 comment:

Jess Richey said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! I would like to order one please! Thanks!!! =)