Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy 9 Months Morgie!



This is insane...how can she be 9 months already?? I just HAD her. She has been so FUN! She has her first tooth coming in on the bottom, so she has been miserable all week, poor thing! Runny nose, painful teeth, etc. So that's not been fun for her. She has been clapping like crazy, but I haven't gotten in on video yet. AND she can stand without holding on to anything. She does this for about a minute, but she hasn't quite figured out what to do next. I'm not in a hurry for her to walk! I want to hold her in my arms forever!
Morgie, Mommy and Daddy love you so much and we are loving the personality we see coming through! A feisty and spunky,yet sweet and loving little girl!
I am so thankful to God for blessing us with her. I'm constantly in awe of her and that she's ours. 9 months later, it still amazes me.
Love you Sweet Girl!

1 comment:

Jess Richey said...

9 months!?!?! It doesn't seem possible! What a precious little one, yes, you are so blessed!