Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Morgan's Top 5

How do you like the new background/header? I made it myself!!! I am really proud of myself. I debated on having someone create a custom blog for me, but the fees are upwards of $65!! So after much research and googling, I found out how to do it...for free!! I am sure I will be changing it alot, depending on my mood :). It is so fun, and very addicting! By the way, if anyone knows how to make the header smaller, could you let me know? I can't figure it out for the life of me!

These are Morgan's top 5 favorite things to do at this moment. I'm sure it will change next week, but I wanted to remember what she was doing at 9 months old! At any given moment, she is doing one of the following:

#5-Swimming in Lily's water bowl



#4-Taking everything out of the diaper bag



#3-Standing





#2-Climbing the Kitchen Island
(and taking every cookbook off the shelf!)




#1-Reading books!
Morgan loves to be read to! It fills my heart with joy to have her crawl in my lap and listen to stories! She especially loves touch and feel books, and books with big pictures in it. Yay, a little bookworm to go with the big bookworm!



No comments: