Sunday, March 14, 2010

Laughs with The Laughter's

This weekend we went to our good friends, the Laughter's, lake house. We had a WONDERFUL time and it was Morgan's first time on a boat! She was nervous at first, but then loved it. We enjoyed an awesome boat ride til the boat died 15 feet past the buoys. We rode for exactly 3 minutes.
Layne flagged another boat down so he could go get his jet ski to tow the boat. He got back to the house only to find the jet ski battery had died. So Kristyn had to flag someone down...thankfully some very nice gentlemen in a fi
shing boat were able to pull us back to the pier. It was pretty funny.
Jayce and Morgan were SO STINKIN CUTE together in their life jackets. Like I said, she had a great time!







3 comments:

ashley said...

Sounds like you guys had lots of fun!! This reminds me of when my family had a boat because we were always stranded on the lake somewhere too waiting for someone to help us!! Good times!!

Jess Richey said...

How cute! I love the pictures of Jayce and Morgan holding hands!!!!

Lacey said...

Hey! Thanks for the sweet post on my blog. I didn't know you were in the blogging world too!! :) And I love all your baby stuff on your sewing blog. Anyway, glad you found me and vice versa. :)

I read about this adventure on Kristyns blog a few weeks ago. I'm glad you guys still had fun!!

Morgan is a doll!