Friday, March 12, 2010

Viva Las Vegas!

JD and I spent 3 days in Las Vegas and had a ball! We had a lot of fun despite the fact that I was SO SO sick! I had a fever, chills, aches, which was all caused by a terrible cold. I could barely breathe but was a trouper! We went with our friends Kyle and Chelsea. JD and Kyle have been friends since THIRD GRADE! They have been through alot together and are really good friends.

My Mom watched Morgan and they did SO much stuff! I ran Morgan to the Dr the day we left due to a high fever. 4 hours before I boarded the plane I was standing in a pharmacy getting 3 prescriptions filled, as she had a double ear infection! Her first ear infection ever. That was pretty traumatic but she did great! Grandma took her to Gymboree, Kindermusik, Build A Bear, Chuck E. Cheese, and shopped and rode the merry-go-round at the mall. I'm sure she had some sweets in there but I don't even want to know about them! She had a great time and was too busy to miss us I'm sure!





























1 comment:

Kristyn said...

So glad that you guys had a great time and SOOOOO sorry that you were so sick :(